BERINGER has been manufacturing brakes since 1985 in the same spirit of quality and performance. The range of wheeks and brakes for aircraft, certified since 2009, offers an advanced technology:
- Wheel in 2 wheel halves, CNC machined from aluminum billet
- Tubeless use (weight saving and safety improvement)
- Axles CNC machined from aluminum billet
- Brake calipers, master cylinders, regulators CNC machined from aluminum billet as well
- Floating steel or stainless steel discs
- Sintered metallic brake pads providing high performance at high temperatures
- Stainless steel braided lines and fittings
The wheels and brakes are available for aircraft up to 5.7 Tons (Maximum Take-Off Weight).
BERINGER provides complete kits of wheels, brakes and landing gears for various types of aircraft (certified and non-certified).
Since 2015 BERINGER also provides oleo-pneumatic landing gears under the brand Alaskan Landing Gear (registered trademark) for bushplanes, allowing a higher level of safety at landing and reduced braking distances.