Brake Master cylinders
These master cylinders have been designed for a very long life and assure very long trouble free service. We have tested them over 200,000 cycles with success. The piston is protected from dust by a lipseal.
· Available for DOT4 fluid OR for MINERAL (MIL FLUID) (seals are different, never mix)
· High quality aluminum alloy machined from solid on CNC
· 100% protected from corrosion: anodized coating and stainless steel components
· Light weight: more than 30% of weight saving compare to standard master cylinder
· Ultralow friction for improved efficiency
There are different types of master cylinders:
- MP-001 Series - Bore 9/16"
- MP-002 Series - Bore 1/2"
- MP-003 Series - Bore 1/2"
- Heel operated - SuperCub Type
AV-CUB-120,121,122,123 (includes master cylinders, reservoirs, hydraulic fittings and pedals
- Hand operated (the part numbers do NOT include the master cylinders and fittings)
- Cable operated